2 Foot Wooden Step Ladder was posted at August 19, 2017 at 7:45 pm. This image is uploaded on the Wooden category. 2 Foot Wooden Step Ladder is tagged with 2 Foot Wooden Step Ladder, 2, Foot, Wooden, Step, Ladder..
Footfoot (fŏŏt),USA pronunciation n., pl. feet for 1–4, 8–11, 16, 19, 21;
foots for 20;
- (in vertebrates) the terminal part of the leg, below the ankle joint, on which the body stands and moves.
- (in invertebrates) any part similar in position or function.
- such a part considered as the organ of locomotion.
- a unit of length, originally derived from the length of the human foot. It is divided into 12 inches and equal to 30.48 centimeters. Abbr.: ft., f.
- foot soldiers;
- walking or running motion;
pace: swift of foot.
- quality or character of movement or motion;
- any part or thing resembling a foot, as in function, placement, shape, etc.
- a shaped or ornamented feature terminating a leg at its lower part.
- any of several short legs supporting a central shaft, as of a pedestal table.
- a rim, flange, or flaring part, often distinctively treated, serving as a base for a table furnishing or utensil, as a glass, teapot, or candlestick.
- the part of a stocking, sock, etc., covering the foot.
- the lowest part, or bottom, of anything, as of a hill, ladder, page, etc.
- a supporting part;
- the part of anything opposite the top or head: He waited patiently at the foot of the checkout line.
- the end of a bed, grave, etc., toward which the feet are placed: Put the blanket at the foot of the bed, please.
- the part of the type body that forms the sides of the groove, at the base. See diag. under type.
- the last, as of a series.
- that which is written at the bottom, as the total of an account.
- [Pros.]a group of syllables constituting a metrical unit of a verse.
- Usually, foots.
- sediment or dregs.
- the lower edge of a sail.
- get off on the right or wrong foot, to begin favorably or unfavorably: He got off on the wrong foot with a tactless remark about his audience.
- get or have a or one's foot in the door, to succeed in achieving an initial stage or step.
- have one foot in the grave. See grave 1 (def. 5).
- on foot, by walking or running, rather than by riding.
- put one's best foot forward:
- to attempt to make as good an impression as possible.
- to proceed with all possible haste;
- put one's foot down, to take a firm stand;
be decisive or determined.
- put one's foot in it or into it, [Informal.]to make an embarrassing blunder. Also, put one's foot in or into one's mouth.
- set foot on or in, to go on or into;
enter: Don't set foot in this office again!
- under foot, in the way: That cat is always under foot when I'm getting dinner.
- to walk;
go on foot (often fol. by it): We'll have to foot it.
- to move the feet rhythmically, as to music or in dance (often fol. by it).
- (of vessels) to move forward;
sail: to foot briskly across the open water.
- to walk or dance on: footing the cobblestones of the old city.
- to perform (a dance): cavaliers footing a galliard.
- to traverse on or as if on foot.
- to make or attach a foot to: to foot a stocking.
- to pay or settle: I always end up footing the bill.
- to add (a column of figures) and set the sum at the foot (often fol. by up).
- to seize with talons, as a hawk.
- to establish.
- [Archaic.]to kick, esp. to kick away.
- [Obs.]to set foot on.
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Stepstep (step),USA pronunciation n., v., stepped, step•ping.
- a movement made by lifting the foot and setting it down again in a new position, accompanied by a shifting of the weight of the body in the direction of the new position, as in walking, running, or dancing.
- such a movement followed by a movement of equal distance of the other foot: The soldier took one step forward and stood at attention.
- the space passed over or the distance measured by one such movement of the foot.
- the sound made by the foot in making such a movement.
- a mark or impression made by the foot on the ground;
- the manner of walking;
- pace in marching: double-quick step.
- a pace uniform with that of another or others, or in time with music.
- steps, movements or course in walking or running: to retrace one's steps.
- a move, act, or proceeding, as toward some end or in the general course of some action;
stage, measure, or period: the five steps to success.
- rank, degree, or grade, as on a vertical scale.
- a support for the foot in ascending or descending: a step of a ladder; a stair of 14 steps.
- a very short distance: She was never more than a step away from her children.
- a repeated pattern or unit of movement in a dance formed by a combination of foot and body motions.
- a degree of the staff or of the scale.
- the interval between two adjacent scale degrees;
second. Cf. semitone, whole step.
- steps, a stepladder.
- an offset part of anything.
- a socket, frame, or platform for supporting the lower end of a mast.
- a flat-topped ledge on the face of a quarry or a mine working.
- break step, to interrupt or cease walking or marching in step: The marching units were allowed to break step after they had passed the reviewing stand.
- in step:
- moving in time to a rhythm or with the corresponding step of others.
- in harmony or conformity with: They are not in step with the times.
- keep step, to keep pace;
stay in step: The construction of classrooms and the training of teachers have not kept step with population growth.
- out of step:
- not in time to a rhythm or corresponding to the step of others.
- not in harmony or conformity with: They are out of step with the others in their group.
- step by step:
- from one stage to the next in sequence.
- gradually and steadily: We were shown the steelmaking process step by step.
- take steps, to set about putting something into operation;
begin to act: I will take steps to see that your application is processed.
- watch one's step, to proceed with caution;
behave prudently: If she doesn't watch her step, she will be fired from her job.
- to move, go, etc., by lifting the foot and setting it down again in a new position, or by using the feet alternately in this manner: to step forward.
- to walk, or go on foot, esp. for a few strides or a short distance: Step over to the bar.
- to move with measured steps, as in a dance.
- to go briskly or fast, as a horse.
- to obtain, find, win, come upon, etc., something easily and naturally, as if by a mere step of the foot: to step into a good business opportunity.
- to put the foot down;
tread by intention or accident: to step on a cat's tail.
- to press with the foot, as on a lever, spring, or the like, in order to operate some mechanism.
- to take (a step, pace, stride, etc.).
- to go through or perform the steps of (a dance).
- to move or set (the foot) in taking a step.
- to measure (a distance, ground, etc.) by steps (sometimes fol. by off or out).
- to make or arrange in the manner of a series of steps.
- to fix (a mast) in its step.
- step down:
- to lower or decrease by degrees.
- to relinquish one's authority or control;
resign: Although he was past retirement age, he refused to step down and let his son take over the business.
- step in, to become involved;
intervene, as in a quarrel or fight: The brawl was well under way by the time the police stepped in.
- step on it, to hasten one's activity or steps;
hurry up: If we don't step on it, we'll miss the show.
- step out:
- to leave a place, esp. for a brief period of time.
- to walk or march at a more rapid pace.
- to go out to a social gathering or on a date: We're stepping out tonight.
- step up:
- to raise or increase by degrees: to step up production.
- to be promoted;
- to make progress;
Ladderlad•der (lad′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a structure of wood, metal, or rope, commonly consisting of two sidepieces between which a series of bars or rungs are set at suitable distances, forming a means of climbing up or down.
- something resembling this.
- a means of rising, as to eminence: the ladder of success.
- a graded series of stages or levels in status;
a hierarchical order of position or rank: high on the political ladder.
- companionway (def. 1).
- [Chiefly Brit.]a run in a stocking.
- to climb or mount by means of a ladder: to ladder a wall.
- to furnish with a ladder: to ladder a water tower.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to cause a run in (a stocking).
- [Chiefly Brit.]to get a run, as in a stocking.
- to gain in popularity or importance: He laddered to the top of his profession.
lad′der•like′, lad′der•y, adj.
This post about 2 Foot Wooden Step Ladder have 10 pictures , they are How To Build A Step Ladder, Rockford 3-Step Mahogany Wood Step Stool Ladder With 225 Lb. Load Capacity Type, Designing For Step Stools, BEKVÄM Step Stool, White Width: 16 7/8 \, Michigan Ladder Type Iii Wood Step 2', Wood Step Stool - Step Stool Chair - Chair Ladder - Step Ladder - Foot Stool - Kitchen Step Stool, The Sorted Details: Folding Step Stool - Free Plan, A Rustic Garden, Wooden Folding Step Ladder, Step Ladder In Solid Wood. Below are the images:
The issue of global warming and the elimination of signing that is illegal progressively being echoed in our ears. Moreover, as being an exotic region that likewise played a task whilst the world's lungs. But what power if its populace doesn't, or less friendly to the environment? Like, less usage of alternate resources, such as 2 Foot Wooden Step Ladder.
2 Foot Wooden Step Ladder framed mirror by paint and furnish is actually a modern ornaments that are attractive that are cultural. Though a straightforward form, towel holder made from bamboo, including in the image above doesn't seem conventional, actually. Its humble layout, merged having a contemporary style minimalism that is interior. Once we recognize, the bamboo-part having its ends sealed. Ends that were sealed can be used as planting channel that was natural. Only require dexterity and ability, subsequently be potted plant of bamboo.
To become more successful and skilled utilize bamboo, discover hint sundries decorate the home with bamboo subsequent editorial style. Bamboo is associated with standard components which can be less modern. Maybe this can be a very important factor that makes lots of people 'contemporary' who WOn't wear bamboo. But into furniture and ornamental, bamboo can be converted in the fingers of the creative mind.
Related Galleries on 2 Foot Wooden Step Ladder
- Kitchen Cabinet Franchise
July 9, 2017
- Virginia Tile Farmington Hills Michigan
November 5, 2017
- Telescopic Roof Rake
November 5, 2017
- Ramos Furniture Fresno
July 30, 2017
- Gold Bathroom Sink Faucets
November 7, 2017
- Breakfast Near Rittenhouse Square
November 7, 2017
- Comfort Inn Waverly Iowa
June 17, 2018
- How To Keep Garage Floor Clean
May 6, 2017
- Mission Tile Nashville
July 23, 2017
- Rubber Diamond Plate Flooring
November 7, 2017
- Model Ship Sinking
December 18, 2017
- Outdoor Furniture Dallas
October 8, 2017
- Cabin Rentals Northern California
May 23, 2018
- Modern Side Chairs For Living Room
September 7, 2017
- Bassett Furniture Com
August 20, 2017
- Drawing Of Bedroom
March 28, 2017
- Early American Bedroom Furniture
November 7, 2017
- Grey Cabinets In Kitchen
July 18, 2017
- Td Bank Garden Boston Seating Chart
April 9, 2017
- Cherry Cabinets Kitchen
May 14, 2017
- Bathroom Hardware Set
August 31, 2017
- Bathroom Styles Ideas
May 20, 2017
- Discount Vinyl Plank Flooring
May 4, 2018
- Bob Discount Furniture Stores
March 27, 2017
- Bamboo Floor Cleaning
May 21, 2017