This blog post about Antique White Floor Mirror was posted at October 5, 2017 at 12:42 am. This article is uploaded under the Floor category. Antique White Floor Mirror is labelled with Antique White Floor Mirror, Antique, White, Floor, Mirror..
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Mirrormir•ror (mir′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a reflecting surface, originally of polished metal but now usually of glass with a silvery, metallic, or amalgam backing.
- such a surface set into a frame, attached to a handle, etc., for use in viewing oneself or as an ornament.
- any reflecting surface, as the surface of calm water under certain lighting conditions.
- a surface that is either plane, concave, or convex and that reflects rays of light.
- something that gives a minutely faithful representation, image, or idea of something else: Gershwin's music was a mirror of its time.
- a pattern for imitation;
exemplar: a man who was the mirror of fashion.
- a glass, crystal, or the like, used by magicians, diviners, etc.
- with mirrors, by or as if by magic.
- to reflect in or as if in a mirror.
- to reflect as a mirror does.
- to mimic or imitate (something) accurately.
- to be or give a faithful representation, image, or idea of: Her views on politics mirror mine completely.
- (of a canon or fugue) capable of being played in retrograde or in inversion, as though read in a mirror placed beside or below the music.
The post of Antique White Floor Mirror have 7 pictures including Antique White Floor Mirror Home Design Ideas, Pinterest, 17 Best Images About Mirrors French Country & Traditional On Pinterest | Southern Accents, The Mirror And Vanities, Antique White Floor Mirror Home Design Ideas, 17 Best Ideas About White Floor Mirror On Pinterest | Bedroom Mirrors, White Bedroom Decor And Floor Mirrors, Antique Floor Mirror Houses Flooring Picture Ideas - Blogule, Details About Chelsea Silver Ornate Leaner Antique Floor Mirror 36\. Below are the images:
You can complete the design by adding arrangements intriguing init and tied by placing a little carpet. This carpeting will be tied as well as all the things in a view that is pleasant.
Thus, it's important to have the ability to arrange work house comfortable and enjoyable. Since to really have a comfy Antique White Floor Mirror, we shall experience for most of US feel exhausted and bored appreciate performing their everyday workday.
That Work Place Decorating Ideas To Conquer Boredom in Function could very well be suggestions and feedback for your dream home's interior planning. The office is just a location where we spend time doing our function that is daily. There are also indicating the workplace is just a second home than homes.
More Pictures of Antique White Floor Mirror
- Kitchen Island Reclaimed Wood
March 24, 2017
- Early American Bedroom Furniture
November 7, 2017
- Kitchen Remodeling Calgary
July 6, 2017
- Bona Hardwood Floor Mop Kit
April 1, 2017
- Desk Sand Garden
June 14, 2017
- Bathroom In Britain
October 21, 2017
- Wooden Letter A
August 5, 2017
- Red Rash On Roof Of Mouth
August 19, 2017
- Busch Gardens Hours Saturday
November 7, 2017
- Sliding Tile Game
November 7, 2017
- Kitchen Sunflower Decor
August 24, 2017
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Utensils
November 7, 2017
- Dylan Sofa Argos
December 12, 2017
- Kitchen Crochet Projects
May 31, 2017
- Furniture Exchange Bloomington
September 24, 2017
- Oxo Kitchen Tool Set
November 7, 2017
- Outdoor Furniture Target
May 6, 2017
- The Living Room Menu
April 21, 2017
- Revere Pewter Bedroom
April 4, 2017
- How To Put In A Tile Shower
March 31, 2017
- Luxury Sheet Vinyl Flooring
August 20, 2017
- Honda Odyssey Floor Mats 2006
September 2, 2017
- Home Depot Floor Tile Ceramic
August 3, 2017
- Cool Bedroom Ideas For Boys
November 7, 2017
- Clogged Bathroom Sink
April 10, 2017