Wooden Roll Top Bread Box was published on November 7, 2017 at 9:08 pm. It is published at the Wooden category. Wooden Roll Top Bread Box is labelled with Wooden Roll Top Bread Box, Wooden, Roll, Top, Bread, Box..
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Rollroll (rōl),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to move along a surface by revolving or turning over and over, as a ball or a wheel.
- to move or be moved on wheels, as a vehicle or its occupants.
- to flow or advance in a stream or with an undulating motion, as water, waves, or smoke.
- to extend in undulations, as land.
- to elapse, pass, or move, as time (often fol. by on, away, or by).
- to move as in a cycle (usually fol. by round or around): as soon as summer rolls round again.
- to perform a periodical revolution in an orbit, as a heavenly body.
- to emit or have a deep, prolonged sound, as thunder, drums, etc.
- to trill, as a bird.
- to revolve or turn over, once or repeatedly, as a wheel on an axis or a person or animal lying down.
- to turn around in different directions or in a circle, as the eyes in their sockets.
- (of a vessel)
- to rock from side to side in open water. Cf. heave (def. 14b), pitch 1 (def. 20).
- to sail with a side-to-side rocking motion.
- to walk with a swinging or swaying gait.
- to begin to move or operate;
commence: Let's roll at sunrise.
- to go forward or advance without restrictions or impediments: The economy is finally beginning to roll.
- to curl up so as to form a tube or cylinder.
- to admit of being formed into a tube or cylinder by curling up.
- to be spread out after being curled up (usually fol. by out).
- to spread out as under a roller: The paint rolls easily.
- [Aviation.](of an aircraft or rocket) to deviate from a stable flight attitude by rotation about its longitudinal axis.
- to cause to move along a surface by revolving or turning over and over, as a cask, a ball, or a hoop.
- to move along on wheels or rollers;
convey in a wheeled vehicle.
- to drive, impel, or cause to flow onward with a sweeping or undulating motion: The wind rolled the waves high on the beach.
- to utter or give forth with a full, flowing, continuous sound: rolling his orotund phrases.
- to trill: to roll one'sr's.
- to cause to revolve or turn over or over and over: to roll oneself on one's face.
- to cause to sway or rock from side to side, as a ship.
- to wrap (something) around an axis, around upon itself, or into a cylindrical shape, ball, or the like: to roll string.
- to make by forming a tube or cylinder: to roll a cigarette.
- to spread out flat (something curled up) (often fol. by out): He rolled the map out on the table.
- to wrap, enfold, or envelop, as in some covering: to roll a child in a blanket.
- to spread out, level, smooth, compact, or the like, as with a rolling pin, roller, the hands, etc.: to roll dough; to roll a tennis court.
- to form (metal) in a rolling mill.
- to tumble (metal pieces and abrasives) in a box or barrel in such a way that their relative positions remain the same.
- to beat (a drum) with rapid, continuous strokes.
- (in certain games, as craps) to cast, or throw (dice).
- to apply (ink) with a roller or series of rollers.
- to rob, esp. by going through the pockets of a victim who is either asleep or drunk.
- roll back, to reduce (the price of a commodity, wages, etc.) to a former level, usually in response to government action.
- roll in, [Informal.]
- to luxuriate in;
abound in: rolling in money.
- to go to bed;
retire: They would roll in later and later every night.
- to mix and average the cost of (a higher-priced commodity or item) with that of a cheaper one so as to increase the retail price.
- to add: Labor wants to roll in periodic increases with their wage demands.
- to arrive, esp. in large numbers or quantity: When do my dividends start rolling in?
- roll one's eyes, to turn one's eyes around in different directions or in a circle, esp. as an expression of disbelief, annoyance, or impatience: He rolled his eyes when he heard the stupid joke.
- roll out:
- to spread out or flatten: to roll out dough.
- [Informal.]to arise from bed;
get up: It was nearly impossible to roll out on the first day back after vacation.
- [Football.]to execute a rollout.
- [Informal.]to introduce;
unveil: a TV advertising campaign to roll out the new car.
- roll up:
- to accumulate;
collect: to roll up a large vote.
- to increase.
- to arrive in a conveyance: He rolled up to the front door in a chauffeur-driven limousine.
- roll with the punches. See punch 1 (def. 4).
- a document of paper, parchment, or the like, that is or may be rolled up, as for storing;
- a list, register, or catalog, esp. one containing the names of the persons belonging to a company, class, society, etc.
- anything rolled up in a ringlike or cylindrical form: a roll of wire.
- a number of papers or other items rolled up together.
- a length of cloth, wallpaper, or the like, rolled up in cylindrical form (often forming a definite measure).
- a cylindrical or rounded mass of something: rolls of fat.
- some article of cylindrical or rounded form, as a molding.
- a cylindrical piece upon which something is rolled along to facilitate moving.
- a cylinder serving as a core upon which something is rolled up.
- a roller with which something is spread out, leveled, crushed, smoothed, compacted, or the like.
- thin cake spread with jelly or the like and rolled up.
- a small cake of bread, originally and still often rolled or doubled on itself before baking.
- meat rolled up and cooked.
- the act or process or an instance of rolling.
- undulation, as of a surface: the roll of a prairie.
- a sonorous or rhythmical flow of words.
- a deep, prolonged sound, as of thunder: the deep roll of a breaking wave.
- the trill of certain birds, esp. of the roller canary.
- the continuous sound of a drum rapidly beaten.
- a rolling motion, as of a ship.
- a rolling or swaying gait.
- a single, complete rotation of an airplane about the axis of the fuselage with little loss of altitude or change of direction.
- (of an aircraft or rocket) the act of rolling.
- the angular displacement caused by rolling.
- paper currency carried folded or rolled up: He took out an impressive roll and paid the check with a $100 bill.
funds: People were encouraged to shoot their rolls on mining speculation.
- (in various dice games)
- a single cast of or turn at casting the dice.
- the total number of pips or points made by a single cast;
score or point.
- on a roll:
- (in a gambling game) having a continuing winning streak.
- enjoying continuing good luck or success: She's been on a roll since taking that course on sales techniques.
- roll in the hay, [Slang.]an instance of sexual intercourse.
- strike off or from the rolls, to remove from membership or practice, as to disbar: He will surely be struck off the rolls if this conduct continues.
Toptop1 (top),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., topped, top•ping.
- the highest or loftiest point or part of anything;
- the uppermost or upper part, surface, etc., of anything.
- the higher end of anything on a slope.
- a part considered as higher: the top of the street.
- high gear of an automobile.
- the part of a plant that grows above ground, esp. of an edible root.
- one of the tender tips of the branches or shoots of plants.
- the part of anything that is first or foremost;
beginning: Let's go over it from the top again.
- the highest or leading place, position, rank, etc.: at the top of the class.
- the highest point, pitch, or degree: to talk at the top of one's voice.
- a person or thing that occupies the highest or leading position.
- the best or choicest part: the top of all creation.
- a covering or lid, as of a container or vehicle.
- the head.
- any of various outer garments for the upper body, as a blouse, shirt, or sweater: a sale on cotton tops and shorts.
- [Naut.]a platform surrounding the head of a lower mast on a ship, and serving as a foothold, a means of extending the upper rigging, etc.
- [Chem.]the part of a mixture under distillation that volatilizes first.
- the best card of a suit in a player's hand.
- (in duplicate bridge) the best score on a hand.
- a stroke that hits the ball above its center.
- the forward spin given to the ball by such a stroke.
- the first half of an inning.
- the first three batters in the batting order.
- a cluster of textile fibers, esp. tow, put on a distaff.
- a strand of the long wool fibers in sliver form, separated from noil by combing and wound into a large ball.
- a similar strand of rayon.
- [Jewelry.]crown (def. 27).
- blow one's top, [Informal.]
- to become enraged;
lose one's temper.
- to go mad;
become insane: He must have blown his top to make such a fool of himself.
- off the top of one's head, [Informal.]See head (def. 56).
- on top, successful;
dominant: to stay on top.
- on top of:
- over or upon.
- in addition to;
over and above.
- close upon;
following upon: Gale winds came on top of the floods.
- in complete control: on top of the problem.
- on top of the world:
- elated: The success made her feel on top of the world.
- over the top:
- [Mil.]over the top of the parapet before a trench, as in issuing to charge against the enemy.
- surpassing a goal, quota, or limit.
- the tops, [Informal.]the most outstanding person or thing in ability, favor, etc.: As a friend, she's the tops.
- pertaining to, situated at, or forming the top;
upper: the top shelf.
- highest in degree;
greatest: to pay top prices.
- foremost, chief, or principal: to win top honors in a competition.
- to furnish with a top;
put a top on.
- to be at or constitute the top of.
- to reach the top of.
- to rise above: The sun had topped the horizon.
- to exceed in height, amount, number, etc.
- to surpass, excel, or outdo: That tops everything.
- [Theat.](in spoken dialogue) to reply in a voice of greater volume or higher pitch: King Henry must top the crowd noises in his St. Crispin's Day speech.
- to surmount with something specified: to top a sundae with whipped cream.
- to remove the top of;
prune: to top a tall tree.
- to get or leap over the top of (a fence, barrier, etc.).
- [Chem.]to distill off only the most volatile part of (a mixture).
- to strike (the ball) above its center, giving it a forward spin.
- to make (a stroke) by hitting the ball in this manner.
- to top-dress (land).
- [Obs.]to have coitus with (a woman).
- to rise aloft.
- top off:
- to climax or complete, esp. in an exceptional manner;
finish: They topped off the evening with a ferryboat ride at midnight.
- to fill (a partly full container) completely: to top off a gas tank.
- top oneself, [Chiefly Brit.]to kill oneself.
- top out:
- to finish the top of (a structure).
- to reach the highest level.
Breadbread (bred),USA pronunciation n.
- a kind of food made of flour or meal that has been mixed with milk or water, made into a dough or batter, with or without yeast or other leavening agent, and baked.
- food or sustenance;
livelihood: to earn one's bread.
- [Eccles.]the wafer or bread used in a Eucharistic service.
- break bread:
- to eat a meal, esp. in companionable association with others.
- to distribute or participate in Communion.
- cast one's bread upon the waters, to act generously or charitably with no thought of personal gain.
- know which side one's bread is buttered on, to be aware of those things that are to one's own advantage.
- take the bread out of someone's mouth, to deprive someone of livelihood.
- [Cookery.]to cover with breadcrumbs or meal.
Boxbox1 (boks),USA pronunciation n.
- a container, case, or receptacle, usually rectangular, of wood, metal, cardboard, etc., and often with a lid or removable cover.
- the quantity contained in a box: She bought a box of candy as a gift.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a gift or present: a Christmas box.
- See post-office box.
- a compartment or section in a public place, shut or railed off for the accommodation of a small number of people, esp. in a theater, opera house, sports stadium, etc.
- a small enclosure or area in a courtroom, for witnesses or the jury.
- a small shelter: a sentry's box.
- a small house, cabin, or cottage, as for use while hunting: a shooting box.
- a telephone booth.
- a wardrobe trunk.
- See box stall.
- the driver's seat on a coach.
- the section of a wagon in which passengers or parcels are carried.
- the section of a truck in which cargo is carried.
- the box, [Informal.]television: Are there any good shows on the box tonight?
- part of a page of a newspaper or periodical set off in some manner, as by lines, a border, or white space.
- any enclosing, protective case or housing, sometimes including its contents: a gear box; a fire-alarm box.
- either of two marked spaces, one on each side of the plate, in which the batter stands.
- either of two marked spaces, one outside of first base and the other outside of third, where the coaches stand.
- the pitcher's mound.
- the marked space where the catcher stands.
- a difficult situation;
- [Agric.]a bowl or pit cut in the side of a tree for collecting sap.
- [Jazz Slang.]
- a stringed instrument, as a guitar.
- a piano.
- a phonograph.
- a boom box.
- a computer.
- a coffin.
- the vulva or vagina.
- basket (def. 9).
- out of the box, [Australian Slang.]remarkable or exceptional;
- to put into a box: She boxed the glassware before the movers came.
- to enclose or confine as in a box (often fol. by in or up).
- to furnish with a box.
- to form into a box or the shape of a box.
- to block so as to keep from passing or achieving better position (often fol. by in): The Ferrari was boxed in by two other cars on the tenth lap.
- to group together for consideration as one unit: to box bills in the legislature.
- [Building Trades.]to enclose or conceal (a building or structure) as with boarding.
- [Agric.]to make a hole or cut in (a tree) for sap to collect.
- to mix (paint, varnish, or the like) by pouring from one container to another and back again.
- to mix groups of sheep that should be kept separated.
- to confuse someone or something.
- box out, [Basketball.]to position oneself between an opposing player and the basket to hinder the opposing player from rebounding or tipping in a shot;
Wooden Roll Top Bread Box have 9 images including Vintage Bread Box - Wood - Roll Top, American Made Plain Roll Top Bread Box, Vintage Wooden Roll Top Bread Box Painted In White And Red Chalk Paint With…, Vintage Wood Roll Top Bread Box - Kitchen Storage - Rustic Decor By Knock On Wood, Double Bread Box, Double Bread Box Suppliers And Manufacturers At Alibaba.com, Vintage Wood Roll Top Bread Box - Cornwall U.S.A. 3 3 Of 11 ., Vintage Wooden Bread Box Roll Top Tambour Mint By Redshedvintage, $44.00, Amish Roll Top Bread Box With Drawer, Vintage Wood Roll Top Bread Box - Cornwall U.S.A. 9 9 Of 11 .. Here are the images:
Before discussing that allow me to tell you some advice on bogemian room really a vital issue for your house, but Wooden Roll Top Bread Box is. Bohemian into a model which can be largely utilized by girls. This type is used by way of as a female surface, such braid, embroidery, sewing.
Bohemian came specially the Czech, from mainland Europe. So, when selecting variety and a style towards the furniture within the bedroom, make sure it is not crashed by you with cultural motifs Indonesia, specially Java. Javanese ethnic dark, as the brightly-colored comfortable boho.
Design assisting linens atlanta bohemian fashion kantha illustration, and suzani. If it is challenging to get, employ batik or simply two shades vivid batik periphery. Elegant motifs and finishes could be applied through support, bedsheet, the bedcover, layer, place, or carpeting.
Do not neglect to add only a little effect of art as an example, while in the bedroom through the brain sculpture, poster - design renaissance framed, or photos. Not so difficult, isn't it? You merely need rearranging the Wooden Roll Top Bread Box and to incorporate small ornaments. Function as rooms bohemian model that is minimalist. You can find for designing a bedroom, other suggestions?