The post of Split Level Floor Plans 1960s was posted on August 25, 2017 at 12:32 pm. It is posted in the Floor category. Split Level Floor Plans 1960s is labelled with Split Level Floor Plans 1960s, Split, Level, Floor, Plans, 1960s..
Splitsplit (split),USA pronunciation v., split, split•ting, n., adj.
- to divide or separate from end to end or into layers: to split a log in two.
- to separate by cutting, chopping, etc., usually lengthwise: to split a piece from a block.
- to tear or break apart;
rend or burst: The wind split the sail.
- to divide into distinct parts or portions (often fol. by up): We split up our rations.
- to separate (a part) by such division.
- to divide (persons) into different groups, factions, parties, etc., as by discord: to split a political party.
- to separate (a group, family, etc.) by such division.
- to cast (a ballot or vote) for candidates of more than one political party.
- to divide between two or more persons, groups, etc.;
share: We split a bottle of wine.
- to separate into parts by interposing something: to split an infinitive.
- to divide (molecules or atoms) by cleavage into smaller parts.
- to issue additional shares of (stock) without charge to existing stockholders, thereby dividing their interest into a larger number of shares and reducing the price per share.
depart from: Let's split this scene.
- to divide, break, or part lengthwise: The board split in half.
- to part, divide, or separate in any way (often fol. by up): The group of children split up into two teams. We'll split up here and meet later.
- to break asunder, as a ship by striking on a rock.
- to become separated, as a piece or part from a whole.
- to part or separate, as through disagreement;
sever relations: They split up after a year of marriage. He split with the company after a policy dispute.
- to divide or share something with another or others;
- to leave;
- split hairs. See hair (def. 11).
- split the difference. See difference (def. 11).
- the act of splitting.
- a crack, tear, or fissure caused by splitting.
- a piece or part separated by or as by splitting.
- a breach or rupture, as between persons, in a party or organization, etc.
- a faction, party, etc., formed by a rupture or schism.
- an ice-cream dish made from sliced fruit, usually a banana, and ice cream, and covered with syrup and nuts.
- Also called,[esp. Brit.,] nip. a bottle for wine or, sometimes, another beverage, containing from 6 to 6½ oz. (170 to 184 g).
- a bottle, as of soda, liquor, etc., which is half the usual size.
- a strip split from an osier, used in basketmaking.
- [Masonry.]a brick of normal length and breadth but of half normal thickness, used to give level support to a course of bricks laid over one not level.
- Often, splits. the feat of separating the legs while sinking to the floor, until they extend at right angles to the body, as in stage performances or gymnastics.
- [Bowling.]an arrangement of the pins remaining after the first bowl in two separated groups, so that a spare is difficult.
- [Philately.]bisect (def. 5).
- one of the layers of leather into which a skin is cut.
- the act of splitting a stock.
- that has undergone splitting;
divided: a split opinion.
- (of a stock quotation) given in sixteenths instead of eighths of a point.
- (of a stock) having undergone a split.
Levellev•el (lev′əl),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling, adv.
- having no part higher than another;
having a flat or even surface.
- being in a plane parallel to the plane of the horizon;
- equal, as one thing with another or two or more things with one another.
- even, equable, or uniform.
- filled to a height even with the rim of a container: a level teaspoon of salt.
- mentally well-balanced;
rational: to keep a level head in a crisis.
- one's level best, one's very best;
one's utmost: We tried our level best to get here on time.
- a device used for determining or adjusting something to a horizontal surface.
- Also called surveyor's level. an instrument for observing levels, having a sighting device, usually telescopic, and capable of being made precisely horizontal.
- an observation made with this instrument.
- See spirit level.
- an imaginary line or surface everywhere at right angles to the plumb line.
- the horizontal line or plane in which anything is situated, with regard to its elevation.
- a horizontal position or condition.
- an extent of land approximately horizontal and unbroken by irregularities.
- a level or flat surface.
- a position with respect to a given or specified height: The water rose to a level of 30 feet.
- a position or plane in a graded scale of values;
rank: His acting was on the level of an amateur. They associated only with those on their own economic level.
- an extent, measure, or degree of intensity, achievement, etc.: a high level of sound; an average level of writing skill.
- a major subdivision of linguistic structure, as phonology, morphology, or syntax, often viewed as hierarchically ordered. Cf. component (def. 6a), stratum (def. 8).
- the interconnected horizontal mine workings at a particular elevation or depth: There had been a cave-in on the 1500-foot level.
- find one's or one's own level, to attain the place or position merited by one's abilities or achievements: He finally found his level as one of the directors of the firm.
- on the level, [Informal.]honest;
reliable: Is this information on the level?
- to make (a surface) level, even, or flat: to level ground before building.
- to raise or lower to a particular level or position;
to make horizontal.
- to bring (something) to the level of the ground: They leveled the trees to make way for the new highway.
- to knock down (a person): He leveled his opponent with one blow.
- to make equal, as in status or condition.
- to make even or uniform, as coloring.
- [Historical Ling.](of the alternative forms of a paradigm) to reduce in number or regularize: Old English "him''(dative) and "hine'' (accusative) have been leveled to Modern English "him.''
- to aim or point (a weapon, criticism, etc.) at a mark or objective: He leveled his criticism at the college as a whole.
- to find the relative elevation of different points in (land), as with a level.
- to bring things or persons to a common level.
- to aim a weapon, criticism, etc., at a mark or objective.
- to take a level.
- to use a leveling instrument.
- to speak truthfully and openly (often fol. by with): You're not leveling with me about your trip to Chicago.
- [Obs.]to direct the mind, purpose, etc., at something.
- level off:
- [Aeron.]to maintain a constant altitude after a climb or descent.
- to become stable;
reach a constant or limit.
- to make even or smooth.
- [Obs.]in a level, direct, or even way or line.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Plansplan (plan),USA pronunciation n., v., planned, plan•ning.
- a scheme or method of acting, doing, proceeding, making, etc., developed in advance: battle plans.
- a design or scheme of arrangement: an elaborate plan for seating guests.
- a specific project or definite purpose: plans for the future.
- Also called plan view. a drawing made to scale to represent the top view or a horizontal section of a structure or a machine, as a floor layout of a building.
- a representation of a thing drawn on a plane, as a map or diagram: a plan of the dock area.
- (in perspective drawing) one of several planes in front of a represented object, and perpendicular to the line between the object and the eye.
- a formal program for specified benefits, needs, etc.: a pension plan.
- to arrange a method or scheme beforehand for (any work, enterprise, or proceeding): to plan a new recreation center.
- to make plans for: to plan one's vacation.
- to draw or make a diagram or layout of, as a building.
- to make plans: to plan ahead; to plan for one's retirement.
This blog post about Split Level Floor Plans 1960s have 6 photos , they are Bungalows Became Very Popular In The Late 1950s And 1960s, And Split Level Plans More Popular In The Mid-to-late 1960s. Below Are Some Of Campeau's Bungalow ., The CMHC, Or Canada Mortgage And Housing Corporation, That Home Site! - GardenWeb, Untitled | By SportSuburban Untitled | By SportSuburban, Mid Century Modern Split Level Ranch House, The Plans Built By Campeau In Hunt Club Woods In The Late 1970s And Early 1980s Are Very Much Influenced By 1970s California Design.. Here are the pictures:
Everyone knows that shade is one of the most critical elements to make a beautiful room design. Shade is definitely a vital component for making or remodeling designs, consequently choosing the colors that are right have to be carefully considered. As mentioned in the last report, the colour can press impact on understanding feeling and relationship.
Consequently, you must pay particular attention in choosing the right colour to your household bedrooms. The bed room is just a spot where we relax, a refuge where we sleep once we are drained, tired of the daily program, or maybe when we are ill. The bed room could be the location where we wanted study a well liked story, to be alone or perhaps remain quiet. Areas should be a spot that could produce us feel comfortable.
Because of the big event of the bedroom's importance, we want to discuss the top bedroom types. We must pick the layout and coloring that will produce us accomplish peace of luxury and mind. Harmony will be encouraged by a bedroom design that in a busy time. Having a room with excellent Split Level Floor Plans 1960s colour could be a luxury alone, you will view.
Picking a color scheme that you cause you to experience many cozy and like could be the point that is most important that you ought to contemplate. Don't neglect to ensure that whichever colour combo you choose must correspond to every detail within your room.
When coupled using the suitable highlight hues like shades of silver, light-blue green Split Level Floor Plans 1960s may be neat colors for that room. Shimmering extras comfortable and could make your space more stunning. It's the use of yellow colour is the best shade for the bedroom and was spot-on, not too vivid but calming.
This color is really blends completely together with the color palate and components found in this room hopefully room design with color choices above might help you examine your own property over a color scheme that's most comfortable for you.The bedrooms are properly designed to begin deciding on the best coloring.
Relevant Images of Split Level Floor Plans 1960s
- Distressing Furniture Chalk Paint
- Grey Subway Tile Home Depot
- Ashley Home Furniture Charlotte Nc
- Cheap Nice Furniture Stores
- Framing A Gable Roof
- Chilewich Floor Mats Sale
- Fun Bathroom Ideas
- Playhouse With Kitchen
- Craigslist Winchester Va Furniture
- Vintage Fireplace Tile
- Smart Tiles Home Depot
- Installing Steel Beam In Basement
- Mice In Attic Removal
- Red Roof Inn Wilmington
- 2 Bedroom Apartments For Rent In Oakland Ca
- Scott Roofing Dallas
- How To Install Knobs On Kitchen Cabinets
- Red And Yellow Living Room
- Earls Kitchen Denver
- Garden Hose Water Meter
- Hilton Garden Portland Maine
- 1x1 Floor Tile
- Best Wet Tile Saw
- Macbook Pro Wooden Keys
- Tile Over Tile In Shower